-
September 4th, 2006, 06:38 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I used to have a limit of three and always changed something to make each one unique. I fell off the wagon in a serious way over Jess and have five Jesses. Only Iris looks the way she came. I haven't rewigged any of them but I repainted their faces and did different hair styles. The first two are twins, the rest are just cousins, and they all have different personalities. Because the year of Jess reawakened my interest in Japanese things (never far below the surface), I also recently adopted two more AGT4s and have five of them, too. Akiyo is rewigged and repainted to be totally one of a kind. My hairdresser cut Tsuki's hair when she arrived in 1997 so it's not quite to the shoulder and she has Vulcan eyebrows. Midori is more grown up and has a lot of bright makeup, while Keiko has none. Kasumi is brand new from AG and I love her looks, so won't fool around with her.
Bottom line, if you fall in love with one particular combination of face mold, coloring and hair, why not have more than one? Plus the face molds change all the time, as has been noted before here, so buying a Jess in January and buying one now is almost like getting two different dolls.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks